Tutorial how to create Direct Download Link in OneDrive
From 31 Aug 2016, Google will shut down the Web Hosting function in Google Drive, so you can not get any direct link. Fortunately, we still can use OneDrive Direct link instead.
OneDrive is a data storage service online of Microsoft. You can upload images, videos, documents,… to OneDrive from any device and share for everyone to edit, interact,…
Currently, each user has free 5GB on OneDrive. It can be up to 15GB for the old account.
We are also uploading file ISO file for Vultr to OneDrive and replacing the Google Drive link that will no longer active.
The process of taking Direct Download link in OneDrive is easier than Google Drive. You just need to follow theses steps below.
Guide to create Direct Download Link in OneDrive
- Access to https://onedrive.live.com/ and sign in using your Microsoft account.
- Upload files and get direct link
- Right-click the file just uploaded, choose Embed
- Instantly, Embed column will appear on the right side, click on Generate to generate HTML code
- HTML embed code will appear as below
- Now you need to split the link embedded in the HTML code in
The link format will like this :
- Finally, replace
downloadOneDrive to get Direct Link
Direct Download Link is :
That’s all. Now you use this direct link to share with other people.