- Login to your ManageWP Dashboard.
- In the left navigation menu, click on the site you changed the login URL for.
- Click “Options”.
- Change the “Website Admin URL” option from …/wp-admin/ to …/login/ (or whatever you changed it to).
- Click “Save Changes” and the window will auto-close after a green “Options Updated” message is displayed for a second or two.
- Click on the site again and click the “Site Admin” (or the icon next to it to open it in a new window) to make sure ManageWP can auto-login for you at the new URL.
- If you were able to login via ManageWP Dashboard, you’re all done.