Create Unlimited Instagram Accounts through your Desktop.
Switched to Instagram + CPA last month and went the manual route so the first obstacle was to create accounts quick on a daily basis while not getting banned too. I’ve done a lot of testing,burned through a lot of Accounts too and here’s how I still make my accounts. Works like a charm,I’ve got 3 week old accounts still up and running. Most of my accounts get banned on a daily basis cause I spam hard with them but that’s another story. Gonna cut right to it. Here’s how ~
1. Get Bluestacks here.
2. You will need to have a Dynamic IP for this to work. Most of y’all are probably gonna be on Dynamic ones anywho. Don’t even bother using VPNs to make accounts/run Instagram accounts.
3. Get the Bluestacks Tweaker
Instagram tracks and flags your accounts using your Links/IP/Device ID/GUID everything!
If you still haven’t put it together then:
- Open up Bluestacks and install Instagram.
- Create 3-5 accounts using your IP.
- Change IP.
- Fire up Bluestacks Tweaker and change the Device ID,GUID,Phone Model and Google Advertising ID.
- Get back to making accounts.
If you’re someone who likes to uploads loads of photos on your accounts then there’s a few extra steps you need to do. Instagram tracks the photos you upload using MD5 of the pics. So you’re gonna need to keep changing that too.
Get a free MD5 changer here (credits to Justchillin)
Change the MD5 of the Photo after each upload.
You should be safe this way. I’ve done it myself so I know it works.